In the design settings you can configure most of the look&feel for aCalendar.
The following design settings are available:
- Font size, configures font size for events (also consider changing the display font size in Android settings if you generally want fonts smaller or bigger across most apps)
- Theme color, configures the base color (action bar, headlines, mini-overview, etc.)
- Background, to set a light, dark or black background
- Today color, sets the color to highlight today's date
- Accent color, sets the color of buttons and clickable text (not yet available)
- Style for highlighting today, to mark either the full day or only the date (week and month view)
- Shading, allows to shade the background for weekends or alternating (week and month view)
- Solid Colors, to display all day events with a solid background instead of using the event color only for the front (not for dark themes)
- Grid, shows grid lines in week and month view
- Moon phase, to display the moon phase on days of full, new and half moon.