This is a new feature in version 2.4
To access PDF/PNG Export, use the 3-dots-menu () in any calendar view. and select print/export.
Select either PDF or PNG, depending on the use-case. For printing select PDF.
There are many options available (contact us if you require any further options):
- Paper (PDF only)
- Image size and aspect ratio (PNG only)
- Orientation (portrait/landscape)
- Margin size
- Text size
- Layout (day, week, month, agenda)
- Date (range)
To print/open press the action button at the bottom and select either
- OPEN (to open with a PDF viewer or image viewer) - this should be used for printing
- SHARE (to send as an email, save to a cloud drive, etc.)