With our different corner info modes, you can put important information into the top right corner of your day view and of each day (or just today's date) in week & month view.
Corner Info is a new top-level settings entry at the bottom of aCalendar settings.
The following modes are currently offered:
- Day of the year (also optionally includes remaining days in the year for day view)
- Alternative calendar systems (Jewish, Islamic, Persian, Lunar, etc.)
- Shifts (or generally events)
- max 2 events per day (can be timed, all-day or multiday)
- shows the first letter and event color (unless it is an emoji)
- must be in one dedicated configurable calendar
- you can configure to hide the event in the week and month overview
- please contact us for your additional requirements
- Weather (requires a subscription in separate aCalendar Sync app, which is currently in closed alpha, but planned for public beta this summer)
- Menstruation (mark menstruation and fertile days, use any emoji/sign/letter to customize)
- Pregnancy (shows week+day, in month view only the start of the week is shown to avoid overloading the view)
- Day counter (count days from an arbitrary start day)
- Countdown (count days until an arbitrary day)
Several options are available:
- action upon tap on corner info in day view (settings / open agenda / open underlying event / open any app)
- only show today (to hide on any other day)
- visibility in day, week, and month view
To request additional modes, please contact us with details about the use case.