The day widget brings the app's day view to your homescreen.
You have many options to configure its look and feel.
To open settings press the menu icon on the top left.
- Profile: set a profile to view a subset of your calendars, defaults to the ALL profile, showing all your calendars
- Start app in: sets the view to start the app in when the widget content is clicked
- Mini overview: select mini-month, graphical week or no overview for the bottom right corner
- Transparency - defines how transparent/opaque the widget is, depending on the background image, high transparency can have negative impact on readibility
- Background: choose between light, dark and black. Should match your homescreen background, especially with high transparency levels, as white background uses black text and dark/black background uses white text
- Color Scheme: has impact on widget title and mini overview
- Today: set the color for highlighting today's date
- Show navigation bar: show or hide the navigation buttons on top to change the displayed date
- click on the widget content to open the app in the selected view
- click on the widget title to open the app in the configured start view