The Agenda widget shows a scrollable list of upcoming events.
You have many options to configure its look and feel, options with influence on the compactness (i.e. how many events fit on the screen) are marked bold.
To open settings press the menu icon on the top left.
- Profile: set a profile to view a subset of your calendars, defaults to the ALL profile, showing all your calendars
- Transparency - defines how transparent/opaque the widget is, depending on the background image, high transparency can have negative impact on readibility
- Background: choose between light, dark and black. Should match your homescreen background, especially with high transparency levels, as white background uses black text and dark/black background uses white text
- Color Scheme: has impact on widget title and week/month headers
- Today: set the color for highlighting today's date
- Accent: sets the color of the plus button
- Font size: adjusts the font size
- Card Design: ON shows each event on a card like in the app, OFF show events plain on the background
- Date in separate line: shows the date in-between events rather than to the left of the first event of each day (this is always on for very narrow widgets)
- 2-line text display: use line break to a second line for longer event titles
- ADD as floating action button: ON shows add button floating in bottom right corner, OFF shows add button in widget top.
- Hide today's past events: don't show events which have an end time in the past
- Show days without events: shows every day. Days without events are marked as such.
- Show week number: let's you overwrite the app settings for showing week numbers
- click on an event to open the agenda view with the selected event opened
- click on the date to open day view
- click on a week/month header to open week or month view
- click on the widget title to open the app in the configured start view