The tasks widget brings a single task list, or all lists from one account or all lists to the homescreen as interactive checklist.
In the top right corner you find 2 toggle buttons to change the visibility of finished tasks and the sort mode (alphabetical, chronological, manual).
You have many options to configure its look and feel.
To open settings press the menu icon on the top left.
- Transparency - defines how transparent/opaque the widget is, depending on the background image, high transparency can have negative impact on readibility
- Background: choose between light, dark and black. Should match your homescreen background, especially with high transparency levels, as white background uses black text and dark/black background uses white text
- Color Scheme: has impact on widget title
- Accent: sets the color of the add button
- Font size: the font size for task title/subtitle
- ADD as floating action button: otherwise in the top right corner
- click on the list name to change the list
- click on any checkbox to toggle the task's finished status
- click on a task to open the task list with the task highlighted
- if available click on location / contact / phone / web icon to the right of the task for the appropriate actions